Bar Harbour Camp


If you are unable to afford a portion or all of the registration fee but would like to come and join us at camp, a campership may be available to cover a portion or all of the fees depending on your individual circumstances. A referral is required (email requesting campership from yourself outlining the reasons why and a letter or email from person completing the referral) from one of the following:
  • a church
  • Social Worker with Children's Services ministry or other community social service agency
  • Teacher, Counselor, Principal or Vice/Assistant-Principal of a school
  • Family School Liaison Worker of a school or school division
  • Police Officer of a municipal or tribal police service or a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police